Known bugs in current version of Solius demo:
- No animation for crouch-walking or throwing weapons when crouched
- Player can input commands when game is paused, which are executed when unpaused.
- Delayed attack animation can be called superfluously after player is hit.
- Throwing axe needs a larger attack area.
- Normal attack animation needs to be revised to better match attack range.
- Playing the game on too-low of a graphics setting can cause moving platforms to not carry the player.
- Currently no ability to drop-down through one-way platforms.